Why Donate to Washington Campaign for Liberty?
As you know, freedom isn’t free. Generous donations of liberty loving members allow us to do things like:
- stop a Washington State income tax,
- hold legislators accountable for their actions,
- hold sessions with nationally known political trainers,
- have a presence at local and state events and conventions,
- keep our membership up to date on the latest developments in Washington State, and much more.
Of course, there’s always so much more we’d like to do! Please consider donating today – we appreciate donations of whatever size!
Because of Washington State Campaign for Liberty’s tax-exempt status under IRC Sec. 501 (C) (4), contributions are not tax deductible as charitable contributions (IRC § 170) or as a business deduction (IRC § 162(e)(1)). Washington State Campaign for Liberty is a 501(c)4 lobbying organization which neither supports nor opposes candidates for public office and claims no responsibility for the actions of individuals or groups of individuals who use the Washington State Campaign for Liberty logo or name or who may claim to act as representatives of the Washington State Campaign for Liberty without prior written consent of the Washington State Campaign for Liberty.